Please describe your responsibilities & duties at this position
You can use the text area for a cover letter and any supplementary information you would like to provide about your career goals, availability, best times to contact you, etc.
Please copy & paste the content of your resume into the box below. If you would prefer to email it, please send it to: email@example.com. Be sure to include your name & contact information so that we can match your resume with your application.
Have you been convicted of, or plead guilty to, or received deferred adjudication for a crime within the last seven years? (Includes general court-martial convictions while in the military service). If your answer is “Yes”, state nature of the crime, when and where convicted, and disposition of each case in the space below. (Note: No applicant will be denied employment solely on the grounds of conviction of a criminal offense. The nature of the offense, the date of the offense, the surrounding circumstances and the relevance of the offense to the position (s) applied for may, however, be considered.)
Please read carefully.
- In submitting this application, I understand that making false statement(s), withholding information, or presently or hereafter, failing to meet Allied Auto Body (hereinafter referred to as “the company”) standards for a background check will disqualify me or cause my subsequent dismissal.
- I authorize the company to make a background investigation, including the personal information mentioned above and all statements on this application.
- I understand that the company is an at-will employer and that this application is for information purposes only and does not create a contract between the company and myself.
- I understand that, if employed, it will be for a trial (certification) period; and that, if in the judgment of the company I am unsuitable anytime during this period, my employment may be terminated by the company without notice; and that, after this trial period my employment may be terminated by either party at will upon notice to the other. In any event all obligations on the Company’s part as respects wages shall end the last day I work.
- I understand that, if employed, I will be responsible for complying with all safety guidelines including wearing a seat belt when riding as a passenger or operator, in any automobile while on Company business. I understand that if I violate these rules I may be subject to dismissal.